If you have a website through Flipcause (Flipcause WebPack), you can log in to manage and edit your site directly through the Flipcause dashboard using the new Website Portal button on the left-hand side.
The Website Portal provides added convenience; you can still access your website through the dedicated URL at mywebsite.flipcause.com.
Access Your Flipcause Website Through Website Portal
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your Flipcause Dashboard.
- On the home page, click on the Website Portal button. The link will take you to your Flipcause website back-end.
Don't see the Website Portal button?
You won't see this button if:
- Your organization doesn't have a Flipcause website.
- You're logging into your Flipcause dashboard from a sub-admin account and do not have privileges to access the website. If this is the case, you have two options:
- You can request your account's super admin to grant your account privileges to the Website Portal button.