Is there information you'd like to collect from or questions you'd like to ask of your supporters that aren't already part of Flipcause standard fields? Using Custom Fields, you can set up any kind of custom questions for your campaigns and database.
Once these are set up in the Custom Fields area, you can apply these to your Contacts and Groups within your Activity Tracker.
ADD A CUSTOM FIELD TO A CONTACT
- Go to the Activity Tracker tab on your dashboard, and click View Profile for the person you're looking for. Scroll down until you see Custom Fields.
- Click the Add button at the top of the Custom Fields area.
- Find the custom field from the dropdown menu of custom fields.
- Enter the custom field response you'd like saved for this person.
- Save your changes.
Your custom field information will now be displayed on your Contact Profile.
FIND A CUSTOM FIELD RESPONSE
You can also view responses to Custom Field questions from within a supporter's Contact Profile.
- Go to the Activity Tracker tab on your dashboard. Click View Profile for the person you're looking for. Scroll down until you see Custom Fields.
- Click the View More button at the bottom of the Custom Fields area.
- You will see a list of all the custom field responses for that contact. By default, the date range will filter results from the past 30 days.
- If needed, modify the Date Range and select a Custom Field Source, then click Filter Records to refine your list.