When you manually add a payment from your Flipcause dashboard, you have the option to assign that payment to a Contact Record in your database. Alternatively, you can also manually add payments right from your Contact Profiles. Using this method gives you more visibility and helps ensure those manually entered payments are attributed to the correct contact record in your database.
To add payment via an individual Contact Profile:
- From the Dashboard, navigate to your supporter's Contact Profile.
- To do this, go to Flipcause Activity Tracker > search by Name, CID, Business/Organization, or email > Search > locate their contact profile in the search results > View Profile.
- Click the Add Payment button below the contact name and CID.
- You'll be taken to the Manual Payments window. Here, you'll see a confirmation that this payment is going to the correct supporter.
- From here, you can follow the steps to Add a Payment.
Note: the Contact Record Assignment and Personal Information sections will already be populated with your contact data.