You can add notes to transactions on Flipcause, and these notes will be saved and viewable both from the transaction details in your Dashboard.
Please note that when generating a report, the notes themselves will not show on the report, only how many reports there are on transactions.
To add a note to a transaction:
- Go to Reports, then use the search bar to search by name, email, or ID.
- Find your transaction in the Transactions section of the report.
- Click on Details to the right of the transaction you would like to add a note to.
- Select Add Note at the top of the View Transaction Details window.
- Enter the note in the box provided, then click Add Note!
Adding Notes Through Contact Records
To add a note via contact records:
- Go to Contacts, then use the search bar to search by name, email, or ID.
- Once you find the contact, click on View Profile.
- Scroll down and click on Notes.
- Click on Add, and type in your note for this contact record.
- Click Save!
When you add a note to a transaction, it will automatically get added in the Notes section of a contact record. However, the note will not be displayed in the Transaction Details if you add it through contact records.
We hope this helps! Of course, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact your Success Team!