To add a new ticket option or new price level to your registration:
- Go to Campaigns > Edit This Campaign (choose a campaign) > Tool Settings > Manage Settings (Event/Registration) > Registration Groups - Published > Edit for the registration group to which you'd like to add a new price.
- Scroll down to Registration Types and click on the Add New Registration Type button or choose to clone your existing registration type details and settings using the Clone This Registration Type Button. This will create a new registration type.
- Enter the "Title," "Price," "Market Value," and other related details for the registration type. (See below for an explanation of each of the options for the registration type.)
- Click Publish Registration Group to save changes.
Registration Type Options
- Registration Type Title - How the option will be displayed to your supporters as well as in reporting. Examples: Ticket, General Admission, RSVP, Early Bird Registration
- Price - Toggle to "No" to keep this option free. Toggle to "Yes" to add a price. The Price is how much the supporter will be charged for this ticket (before processing fees or promo codes). Enter numbers and decimals only, no commas. Examples: 30, 12.50, 1000
- Market Value - The amount of the price which is not tax-deductible. The value can be anywhere from 0 to the same amount as the price chosen, but can't be more than the price. Keep in mind that tax-deductible amount = price - value. For example, if the full $30 price is tax-deductible, I would list "0" for the value. If the $30 price is not tax-deductible, I will list "30" for the value (even if the market value of what the supporter will receive may be more than $30). If I list $30 for price and $5 for market value, then the receipt will list $25 as tax-deductible.
- Registration Type Description - An optional description for this type. Adding a description will list a small description under the Title of the campaign.
- Quantity Available - Unless there is a physical cap to how many can be sold, keep this as "Unlimited". If you'd like to cap out the sales, toggle to "Set #" and enter the quantity available. Registrations will be listed as "sold out" and won't be available for purchase if this quantity is reached. You can also set a Registration Group Max if you want to set a cap on your entire registration group.
- Amount Limits Per Order - How many of these someone can select in a single transaction. The min and max can each be anywhere from 1 to 30. These will be shown as a dropdown when they choose the quantity to purchase.
- Quantity Display Options - You can either show how many of this type have been reserved, how many are still available, or neither. If choosing to show quantity, it will be displayed as a small number next to this registration option, such as "8 sold" or "4 available" or "Sold Out."
- Set date and time constraints for registration? - If toggled to "No", this registration type will be available until the end of your event (as indicated in the Registration Group time). If you'd like this option to not be available to the public until a certain date and time, or if you'd like it to automatically expire and disappear on a specific date and time before the one listed on the registration group, you can toggle this to "Yes" and indicate the start and end time. Tip: To change the year, click on the year until it displays a list of years to choose from.
- Advanced Registration Assignments - Toggle to "On" if you'd like to use seating assignments, bib assignments, etc., at the time of registration. You can have them automatically assigned in order of purchase or have the registrant choose their assignment. You can add a seating chart or other related image and set up the numbering structure, including starting number and optional prefix and/or suffix.
- Advanced Registration Type Settings - Here, you can set up Sales Tax Collection, Shipping, Custom Fields, Waivers, and Individual Participants information for your campaign.