This area is found in Campaigns > Campaign Presets.
Your Campaign Presets section allows you to preset all of your default campaign settings. All new campaigns that are created will pull from the settings set up in this area and inherit these settings. Once created, you can alter any setting in the campaign itself. (This also means that making any changes to the Campaign Presets area will not affect any existing campaigns, it will only be put into effect for campaigns made in the future). You can think of these as template settings for your campaigns, so you'll want to make sure that all of the information in this area is the way you want it to appear for the campaigns you will be creating.
In this section you can set the following:
- Preset Organization Contact Info (includes organization's address)
- Preset Website and Social Media
- Tool Image Presets
- Logo, Thumbnail & Info
- Preset Information Collection Settings
- Credit Card Statement Descriptions
- Embeddable Widget Appearance Settings
- Landing Page Appearance Settings
- Campaign Menus