How can we change our account name?

In order for contributions and payments to be approved as tax-deductible, the IRS requires your EIN and full organization name in your account.

If you could provide us with an official IRS Name Change document, we can change the name in your account. If you do not have an official name change document, we can use your organization’s name along with the “dba” (doing business as) associated.