1. We have consolidated the Dashboard Main Menu on the left-hand sidebar.
We’ve streamlined the sidebar to only display what is needed - Integration Center, Custom Fields, Reports, and Activity Management under “OPERATIONS,” Account Summary and Statements under "MERCHANT ACCOUNT" and Settings and Manage Admins under “SETTINGS."
Changes: We’ve moved Campaign-related settings (Campaign Presets, Supporter Messages, and Campaign Activity) to the Campaigns section. These can now be found in the Campaigns sub-navigation along the top:
2. In addition to the new sub-navigation tabs now in Campaigns, we have moved the Active Campaigns, Campaign Drafts, Archived Campaigns, and Campaign Menus into the first tab, called All Campaigns. From All Campaigns, you can search all of your campaigns by name or ID in the search bar, and quickly navigate through your campaigns all from one page:
3. The Campaigns section also now contains a brand new section called Waivers.
This is a brand new feature where you can set up and manage various waivers, which can then be applied to any campaign or engagement tool within that campaign.
The Campaign Editor is where you are launched into when you click "Edit This Campaign" from the All Campaigns Area.
In the top bar sub-navigation of the Campaign Editor, we have added two new sections: Order Settings and Receipt Settings. Some of the sub-sections contained in each are brand new, while others are existing settings that have been relocated to these tabs from the "Campaign Settings" tab. Here is a breakdown of the changes:
Campaign Settings now contains:
- Title & About
- Logo, Thumbnail, & Info
- Goal and End Date
- Social Media Settings
- Review Page Message
- Mailing List Opt-In Setting
- Processing Fee Settings
Order Settings now contains:
- Cart Settings (brand new)
- Information Collection Settings (moved from Tool Settings)
- Promo Codes (moved out of Registration settings, and new to the transaction-level)
- Waiver Applied to Entire Order (moved out of Registration settings, and new to the transaction-level)
- Custom Fields Applied to Entire Order (new function to the transaction-level)
- Maximum Shipping Cost Per Order (new)
Receipt Settings now contains:
- Transaction Receipt Settings (new functionality added) + Send Test Receipt (new)
- Recurring Payment Receipt Settings (new) + Send Test Receipt (new)
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser Confirmation Settings (new) + Send Test Receipt (new)
- Mailing List Confirmation Settings (moved from Campaign Settings) + Send Test Receipt (new)
- Internal Notification Settings (moved from Campaign Settings)
- Credit Card Statement Description (moved from Campaign Settings)