WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU
As part of this service, our Integration Services Team will be creating and maintaining the connection between the two platforms using integration (iPaaS) software.
Through this integration, we'll be creating an automatic connection between Flipcause and Constant Contact, removing the need to manually export data from our system and import it to Constant Contact. You would also no longer need to import mailing list reports into your email marketing software to create new contacts or update existing ones since all of these will be automatically done!
- On Flipcause-managed websites, most Newsletter and Mailing List sign-up forms are Weebly forms.
- If the form wasn’t requested to be made from a Flipcause campaign tool, it most likely is a Weebly form.
- The data from Weebly forms doesn’t pass into Flipcause and won’t pass through the integration.
- If you want, the Weebly form can be replaced by your email marketing platform’s form. The data will go directly into your email marketing platform without needing to pass through the integration!
- Code can be created and provided to the Success Team. You can learn more by checking out this article.
- The integration will still be triggered by new transactions, contacts, and merchant account payments and credits.
- Currently, updates to or deletion of transactions do not trigger webhooks. If a transaction is refunded, the refund will trigger webhooks because it is considered a new transaction.
HOW IT WORKS
There are 3 ways to set up integration between Flipcause and Constant Contact:
Mailing List Contacts
- These are contacts that are already in Constant Contact as explicitly subscribed or are signing up for your mailing list on a Flipcause tool.
- These contacts will have a status of explicitly subscribed.
- You’re able to choose if new and existing contacts go on the same contact list or different ones.
- Contacts are treated the same.
- Existing Constant Contact contacts keep their status.
- The status for new Constant Contact contacts is chosen (explicit, implicit, or not set).
- You can choose if new and existing contacts go on the same contact list or different ones.
- The treatment of contacts is based on whether they’re on the mailing list or not.
- Existing Constant Contact contacts (both subscribers and non-subscribers) keep their status.
- New Constant Contact subscribers will have a status of explicitly subscribed.
- The status for new Constant Contact non-subscribers is chosen (explicit, implicit, or not set).
- You can choose if new subscribers, new non-subscribers, and existing contacts go on the same contact list or different ones.
DELETING TEST CONTACTS
Once everything has been set up, our team will delete the test contacts from the Flipcause Activity Tracker on your behalf. You should receive an email letting you know that they have been deleted from Flipcause.
You can also check out this article by Constant Contact if you want to learn more about deleting or archiving those contacts from your email marketing program. If you have any questions, let us know!
- The status of unsubscribed contacts can't be updated due to Constant Contact's policies. You can learn more about Constant Contact's contact status types here.
- Please note that all contact lists must exist before we’re able to use them for integration purposes.
- To set up the integration, we'll need the login credentials for your Constant Contact account. We will never log directly into your account, and the password can be changed once the integration is successfully set up.
- Data is sent from Flipcause through the integration every 15-20 minutes. The frequency depends on the type of data (activity/transaction, contact, merchant account).
- We can add phone numbers and physical addresses for new contacts, but we’re not able to update these for existing contacts.