At the moment, if an admin has access to the Reports section, they will have access to all reporting data.
You can, however, remove access to Reports for an admin and still give them access to reporting only on specific campaigns.
To give access to Campaign-Specific Reporting:
- Go to Manage Admins and click the Edit Privileges button next to the admin you would like to restrict access to.
- Go to the Reports section and click Deselect All.
- Scroll down to the Campaigns & Campaign Menus section.
- In the dropdown under Campaign Access, choose "Specific Campaigns".
- Click on the campaigns you would like to give access to, then click SAVE.