STEP 1: Enter the payment information
- Enter the amount you'd like to charge into Payment Amount.
- Choose One-Time from the Payment Frequency button options. (Note: It's not possible to add a recurring cash payment. If you select a monthly, quarterly, or annually as the frequency, you'll be required to process this as a credit card payment.)
- Choose a Payment Profile from the dropdown under Select Payment Profile. Payment Profiles are pre-set profiles that indicate the sales tax, payment title and description, and custom receipt message for the transaction. (See Payment Profiles for more information) (Note: You can customize a payment profile on-the-fly at the time of a single transaction without saving the changes to the profile.)
STEP 2: Charge the payment
Tap the green CHARGE button to proceed to the Supporter Information screen.
STEP 3: Payment Options - CASH
Tap the CASH button under Payment Type to proceed with manually entering the credit card information.
STEP 4: Cash Payment Options
- If your supporter is paying with exact change, tap the button on the lower left to confirm that the exact amount that was charged was received. (Note: If sales taxes are applicable, they will be added to the Total Amount.)
- If your supporter doesn't have the exact amount and will need change, tap on the Custom button.
- Enter the amount paid and tap Tender so the app can calculate the exact amount of change to give, which will be displayed on the next screen, the Confirmation Page.
STEP 5: Collect Supporter Information
f your supporter would like a receipt for their records, enter their contact information then tap the Send Receipt button. Select SKIP to finish transaction without collecting information. If no information is entered, the email, first name and last name will be blank (there will be no way to retrieve this information from the Flipcause Dashboard).
STEP 6: Confirmation Page
All done! If you entered contact information for the transaction in STEP 3, you will see confirmation that a receipt was sent to the supporter via email.
If you entered Contact Information in STEP 3, the confirmation message will contain your supporter's email address:
If you did not enter Contact Information in STEP 3, you will only see a confirmation message:
Tap the BACK TO HOMEPAGE button or the X located in the right-hand corner. This action will take you back to the Home page where you can begin a new transaction or check-in process.