In the Flipcause LIVE App (v1.8), your device will not be required to be connected to the internet in order for you to log cash or check payments.
You can log them while in offline mode, and the information will wait until you reconnect to the internet to be synced with your Flipcause transaction databases and activity tracker.
On Mobile App: Log Cash & Check While Offline
When the WiFi symbol at the top right-hand corner of the Flipcause Live app homepage is green, it indicates that you are connected to the internet.
When the WiFi symbol is gray, it indicates you are offline.
You can log cash and check payments while offline that will sync next time you are connected to the internet.
- Click Add New Payment.
- Enter a Payment Amount and choose a Payment Frequency and click Charge.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and Email details or click Continue.
- Choose "Cash" or "Check" payment.
- If entering cash, enter "Cash Amount."
- If entering a check, enter "Check Amount" and "Check Number."
- Click Finish, and you will be brought to the finished page.
Payments logged while offline will automatically sync once the device is connected to the WiFi. The banner on the home page will notify you when your offline payment activity has been synced.