To access and configure pre-set levels of sub-admin account access, go to Flipcause Dashboard > Manage Admins > Privilege Profiles.
From here, you can add new Privilege Profiles and edit existing ones.
Add New Privilege Profile
- Click on the + button in Add New Privilege Profile.
- Enter the title for this access, such as "Accountant" or "Volunteer".
- Scroll down to review and select the areas where they should get access to. For our example, we want someone to have access ONLY to building and editing campaigns. We can allow them access to all campaigns, or only to specific ones.
- Hit Save once the settings are to your liking, and this new profile will appear in your list of profiles.
Edit & Remove Privilege Profiles
- Find the profile you'd like to edit from the list (or click the X to delete it altogether).
- Click the (Pencil Icon) under Edit to make changes.
- Scroll down to review and select the areas where they should get access to and make the needed changes.
- Don't forget to click Save to save your changes.
Applying Privilege Profiles
Once you have privilege profiles set up, you can pick them from a drop-down menu when setting up new admin privileges (rather than picking all of the settings manually every time).
- In Manage Admins > Admins > Manage Admins, click on Edit Privileges.
- In the
- Scroll down and check to make sure everything is correct, and make any adjustments if necessary (this won't update the saved profile, but it will customize the changes to that particular admin).
- Don't forget to click Save!