Registrations are ongoing by default, but you can set date and time constraints to sell tickets to your event or accept registrations within your campaign. These settings are useful for timed early bird or day-of registrations.
Note: you can also set an end date (deadline) for your entire campaign within Campaign Settings.
To set date and time constraints for registration:
- Navigate to Campaigns > Edit this Campaign (choose a campaign) > Manage Settings (Event/Registration) to open your Registration Settings.
- You can either click to Add a New Registration Group, or you can Edit an existing registration type by selecting it within Registration Groups—Published.
- Scroll down to the Registration Types.
- Toggle Set date and time constraints for registration? to "Show".
- Select a Start Date and a Start Time.
- Select an End Date and an End Time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Publish Registration Group to save your changes!