You can generate a report of specific donation amount through the Reports section of your Dashboard.
Here are instructions for generating that report:
- Go to Reports > Transaction & Activity Reporting
- Choose Report Type = Donations
- Set the Date filter to your desired date range
- Click Add Filter:
- Filter: Amount Paid
- Set your desired Parameters and Values
- Click Generate Report
- Scroll down and click Custom Report and select the fields you wish to include in your report
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and sent to yourself via email as a spreadsheet. Once you have it in spreadsheet form, it is much easier to manage and filter.
Note: If you are looking for a shortcut without sending a report to yourself via email, you can set your filters, click Generate Report, and scroll to the bottom to see a list of transactions broken out. All you have to do is click the title of the field (‘Donation Amount’ in this case) and the transactions will sort from lowest to highest. Click ‘Donation Amount’ again to sort highest to lowest.