Tool stats are available for Registrations, Volunteers, Online Store, and Sponsorships. Tool stats allow you to see a high-level snapshot of what activity is happening in each tool. At a glance you will be able to see the (1) the amount that has been sold, (2) the amount currently in someone's cart, (3) the remaining amount available and (4) the amount of dollars raised. See full details of each stat below:
Tool Stats Definitions:
- Quantity: all quantity limits set at the type level added together
- Reserved: the number of quantities that have been sold/reserved (transactions that have been completed)
- Pending: the number of transactions that are currently in cart(s) and have not been completed yet by supporters
- Available: Quantity minus Reserved minus Pending
- Amount Raised: the sum of all reserved quantities multiplied by their price (the price is calculated with the following formula: Base Price + Shipping + Sales Tax + (-discount) )
Where to See Tool Stats:
You will be able to see tool stats at the group/position/sponsorship/item level as well as the type/shift level.
- Go to Campaigns > Edit this Campaign (choose a campaign) > Tool Settings > Manage Settings (Event/Registration).
- Click Registration Groups - Published.
- To see stats at the item level, click on a Registration Group then scroll down to Registration Types.
- Go to Campaigns > Edit this Campaign (choose a campaign) > Tool Settings > Volunteers Manage Settings
- Click Volunteer Positions-Published
- To see stats at the shifts level, click on a Volunteer Position then scroll down Volunteer Shifts (shifts must be enabled).
- Go to Campaigns > Edit this Campaign (choose a campaign) > Tool Settings > Manage Settings (Online Store).
- Click Published Items.
- To see the stats of each item type, click on an Item then scroll down to Item Types.
- Go to Campaigns > Edit this Campaign (choose a campaign) > Tool Settings > Manage Settings (Sponsorship).
- For Sponsorships: click Published Sponsorships.
- To see the stats on each type within the Sponsorships, click on a Sponsorship then scroll down to Sponsorship Types.