If you have a classroom or lecture-style setting, with a speaker(s) and an audience, you can recreate it as a virtual webinar. Just like a live event, your webinar can be live at a specific date and time. Using a webinar tool like Zoom or Crowdcast will give you specific tools to facilitate that in a way you couldn’t do with your standard group video calls:
- Choose whether to require people to register before coming, or just show up.
- Include much larger groups than on a group meeting, you can even broadcast your webinar to a live-stream on the internet.
- Indicate roles like hosts, panelists, and attendees (the audience).
- Hosts and panelists have control over running the session and curating the conversation – who is presenting and what is being presented, including both slideshows and/or a video feed.
- Choose different levels of active audience participation, or allow it to be more of a passive lecture series.
- Make events both more structured and more interactive by including polls or games, and using tools for managing audience questions.
- Use breakout rooms to randomly assign participants into smaller discussion groups within the larger meeting
View Template: Speaker Series with Registration
Like this campaign? Your Success Team can clone it for you and tailor it to your event details!